Effective Date: May 07, 2012
All sites and services from FramtidsPost AB follow the same guidelines for privacy, as described below.
Information Collection and Use
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide the best service possible. It enables us to deliver announcements, software updates and special offers as well as provide convenient and personalized user access, and improves the features and usability of our products. Registered users can view and change their personal information at any time by visiting the FramtidsPost account information page by signing in at www.heyfuture.com and clicking on the "Settings" link. Unregistered users may be able to use certain web sites and services, in which case no personal information is collected.
FramtidsPost can collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
· Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences, which FramtidsPost products and services you use, and transactional information such as your credit card number — to deliver and support our products and services;
· Demographic information such as your occupation and where you use your computer and mobile devices — to improve our understanding of our customer needs;
· Tracking information about your visit from the browser or FramtidsPost application on your computer or mobile device, including IP address, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to "personally identifiable information"); and
· Aggregate information from multiple users without personally identifying individuals, such as geographic region, which we may share with our business partners — to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services.
You may elect to terminate your participation in the services at any time and/or delete information and material you have posted. If you cancel your account, or delete any information, it will no longer be accessible to you or others who may access he service, but there may continue to be leftover copies of such information due to the nature of the computer system's operation and ongoing data back-up and archiving.
You may also change your contact preferences after logging into your account. If you wish to opt out of email marketing communications from us, you may click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an email message you receive from us.
Your Username and Related Information
All FramtidsPost services allow you to create a "FramtidsPost Username" based on your personal information. This is required in order to take full advantage of the FramtidsPost services. It also allows FramtidsPost to provide more personalized and convenient service and saves time when you want to use the FramtidsPost services, update your software or settings, or search for FramtidsPost-related information.
Certain portions of the FramtidsPost web sites and services are open to any online viewer and our user forum. Any information that you post in these locations can be read, collected and used by anyone, and could enable others to send you unsolicited messages. FramtidsPost enables you to determine whether or not to post personal or otherwise sensitive information to publicly accessible areas of our site, and so you should carefully consider how you use the services. FramtidsPost is not responsible for any publication or use of any personal information you choose to post in these locations.
Information Disclosure to third Parties
· We have your explicit consent to share the information;
· We need to share your information to fulfill your product or service request;
· We wish to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners, which we may do unless you "opt out" of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe link found within FramtidsPost email updates or by logging into your FramtidsPost account and changing your contact preferences;
· We have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise permitting access, disclosure, use or preservation of such information is reasonably necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations;
· You have explicitly requested information from FramtidsPost business partners, in which case it will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply;
· We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property;
· We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, or to enforce those Terms of Service; or
· We have a relationship with an affiliate or partner that you have an online or off-line relationship with, or have visited the affiliate or partner's web site that links to or mention FramtidsPost's web site, and have registered for FramtidsPost's online services through the partner or affiliate's program or web site.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels
You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being used. However, if you configure our browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use FramtidsPost services that require you to sign in or take advantage of important features. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, but that may affect your ability to view images in other email that you receive.
FramtidsPost may allow third party business partners that display advertisements on some of our web pages to maintain their own cookies on your computer. These business partners do not have access to FramtidsPost's cookies and their use is subject to their own privacy policies.
FramtidsPost is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
· Your FramtidsPost password is protected by encryption and only you have access to it;
· Various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards protect your personal information and data stored in our systems. It is housed in a secure facility and FramtidsPost restricts physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff and regularly evaluates its technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our users' data. As a rule, FramtidsPost employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in the FramtidsPost service, but it may be viewed if we learn that our Terms of Service may have been violated and confirmation is required, or we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it; and
· Certain FramtidsPost services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If FramtidsPost learns of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the e-mail address that you supplied during registration or posting a notice on our web site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
FramtidsPost complies with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about how we collect, use and disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age.
FramtidsPost is not currently directed to children and we currently require users to verify that they are at least 13 years of age upon registration. We will not knowingly collect personal information relating to children less than 13 years of age, and if we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will promptly delete it.
FramtidsPost obey the safe harbor framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information collected from the European Union. The following link provides more information about the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Program.
Our servers are located in the United States and the European Union. If you are located in a nation with privacy legislation you should be aware that personal information submitted to FramtidsPost will be transferred to both data centers in the United States and in the European Union. If you post information to the FramtidsPost sites you are confirming your consent to such information, including personal data and content, being hosted and accessed in both the United States and the European Union.
Changes and Updates
If FramtidsPost should ever sell its assets, merge with another entity or file for bankruptcy, information collected from this web site and in the operation of the services may be transferred as assets of FramtidsPost.
Box 222 18,
104 22 Stockholm, Sweden